May 7, 2012 at 5:27 pm
This article presents important features to consider when you want to buy talking watches for the visually impaired. But, visually impaired need to feel things most of the time and making good use of this are modern day watches for the blind. I guess that watches for the blind, or watches for vision impaired, are not a very common topic for the sighted. In addition to using the links at the top of this page, users of screen readers may use heading navigation commands to jump from section to section within this document. OOSH Braille Watch – The OOSH Braille Watch is a stylish new timepiece design that gives the visually-impaired the ability to tell time without using their eyes. To assist the visually impaired, the clock and watch have hourly voice announcements of date and time. Products for the Visually Impaired/Blind.
Visually Impaired Watches
- A wide range of specially-designed low vision watches offers the visually impaired many options to suit their specific needs.
- The catalog of products for the visually impaired and hard of hearing.
- be welcomed by those who are visually impaired.
- VISAGE WATCHES Visage Inc. was founded in 1985 with the distinct mission of providing fashionable, trendy, and elegant wrist watches for today's fast-paced lifestyle.
- To connect with VISAGE WATCHES, sign up for Facebook today.
- Comparison shop for visage watches Watches in Jewelry & Watches.
More information about Visually Impaired Watches on the site: http://